Ch ch ch changes....

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 Myron
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  ~Victor Frankl

Before I became acutely aware of the high number of users on blogspot I had started using MSN Spaces. I've spent a great deal of time on my space and enjoyed what I had posted. For those of you who hadn't see it, it is still up and running, just not updated http://andermy.spaces.live.com/. However, now knowing what I know, and conforming to my family and friends already on Blogspot I will start anew. Bare with me as as I learn this new site and I will attempt to keep you posted on activities in our little mapdot on the map of life.

2 comments: Ch ch ch changes....

Amber said...
September 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Huzzah! You finally posted! I'm so proud of you! Though hurt I'm not on your list of links... I suppose I'll forgive you for that though. Love ya!

Erin said...
September 4, 2008 at 10:04 PM

YEA! You made the switch! Welcome to blogspot. :) So fun catching up with you guys! Hopefully we won't go so long before seeing you again.