I love good freeware

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 Myron

At work the other day, I was tasked with getting a couple of logos to go on our customer statements. The files I had were not sized right and I couldn't get them on the output correctly. My boss told me about a Photoshop like software call Paint.net. It downloaded easily and unlike Photoshop was not too difficult to use. If you've ever used Photoshop without ever taken a class on it, you know what I mean. So, I got a little adventurous and even created the header picture on this blog. I found a stock photo on the web. Cropped it, added a little effects and slapped a title on it. I'll pat myself on the back later for it.

1 comments: I love good freeware

Amber said...
October 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM

I totally dled this like 1.5 weeks ago! However, I still struggle with it a tad. But I do like free!