Porter and the Build-a-Bear Furniture

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 Myron

So, my little guy Porter is 20 months today. He's an extremely active kid and climbs in, out and on top of things better than King Kong on the Empire State building. Thus, it goes without saying that the crib walls aren't even a speed bump in his path to his sleeping parents in their bed.

I guess if we can't slow him down then we need to accommodate him. I figure if he had his own bed then he'd be more than likely to stay there. One of the furniture lines that my company carries is the Build-a-Bear licensed bedroom sets. They are really nice. We've been looking at two different sets. One is called Bearrific and the other is Libearty. The Bearrific is the lighter wood and the Libearty has a darker, rich color.




Porter's room has a dark, metallic blue paint job and accessorized with Fender gear and swag. A real swank room for any toddler if you ask me. In which either should look great. So, until we make up our minds on which furniture line to go with, I guess we will have to continue to have patience with the little bear in the middle.

1 comments: Porter and the Build-a-Bear Furniture

Mama Bear said...
October 10, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Okay, I love the darker wood set. Definitely my fav. But, I think the lighter set looks more like kid furnture! Either way, I think you're good! Funny that he'll be in a big bed before Meredith!